Common symptoms of COVID-19 and its prevention in a short video
With FHC Telehealth providers, it's easy to stay in control of your health.
We are prioritizing our care and adapting our delivery methods in an effort to maintain the safety of both our valued clients and dedicated healthcare personnel.Common symptoms of coronavirus
- Headache, Fever, Dizziness, Sore Throat and Cough, Runny Nose, Difficulty Breathing
- Please notify staff upon entering the building (from front door only) if you are exhibiting signs and symptoms of infection of COVID-19 virus. Signs and symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- You may take a SELF SCREENING TEST by going to CDC Website: Online Coronavirus Self-Checker
- If you suspect you are affected with COVID19, the first step you should take is to contact your doctor before arriving at a healthcare center.
- In some cases, you can be seen at home as well. For more information on our telehealth services please call, (718) 646-4500.
- NOTE: ALWAYS RELY FOR INFORMATION FROM CDC OR THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- Cover your cough with your arm
- Wash your hands for twenty seconds (use soap and water)
- Use hand sanitizer when available
- Use a napkin or paper tower to open doors or hold on to public surfaces
- When greeting others use the “fist bump”
- There is still time to walk in for a Flu Shot in the Adult Medicine Department
- Protect yourself from Influenza another type of respiratory illness which can be deadly