BSFHC is a leading provider of quality HIV care, treatment and prevention services in Brooklyn. Our HIV care team consists of highly skilled doctors, nurses, patient navigators and case managers who work together to create individualized care plans for people living with HIV who have a wide variety of needs.
HIV services include:
- Compassionate, confidential treatment of HIV, Hepatitis C and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- HIV Case Management and Patient Navigation Services
- PEP Emergency and PrEP Coordination Services
- Individualized Specialty Referrals
- Prevention Education and Counseling
- 4th Generation Rapid HIV Testing
- Hepatitis C Testing & Treatment
- STI Testing and Treatment as needed
- 3 site STI Testing (Urine Sample, Throat Swab, Rectal Swab)