BSFHC is a leading provider of quality HIV care, treatment and prevention services in Brooklyn. Our HIV care team consists of highly skilled doctors, nurses, patient navigators and case managers who work together to create individualized care plans for people living with HIV who have a wide variety of needs.
HIV services include:
- Compassionate, confidential treatment of HIV, Hepatitis C and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- HIV Case Management and Patient Navigation Services
- PEP Emergency and PrEP Coordination Services
- Individualized Specialty Referrals
- Prevention Education and Counseling
- 4th Generation Rapid HIV Testing
- Hepatitis C Testing & Treatment
- STI Testing and Treatment as needed
- 3 site STI Testing (Urine Sample, Throat Swab, Rectal Swab)
Work HoursNote: You must arrive at least one hour before closing.
Main Office: 1456 Fulton Street, Brooklyn New York 11216. Ph: (718) 636-4500. Email: email@example.com